Here at SSR Flow Screed, we work as flexibly as possible to provide a one-stop screeding service. We can screed to the necessary depths, lay your underfloor heating, and have a detailed knowledge of the various screed strengths and applications. This informative approach makes us the preferred screeding company for homeowners and tradespeople in Crawley, Brighton, Worthing, Ashford, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Canterbury and Tunbridge Wells.
Our flow screeding options include anhydrite and cement-based products. Each provides its own benefits, but all deliver a firm, level surface with a prompt drying time.
The applications for our liquid screeding include:
• Classic screed for interiors and most non-wearing applications
• XS screed for interiors that require a lower depth
• Modular screed for the relevant construction projects
• TimBRE screed, ideal for timber frames and joisted structures
• Summit screed for high-rise buildings, ten stories and over
• TS-15, a thin screed for depths at a minimum of 15mm
• TS-20 for depths reaching 20mm, bonded and unbonded
• HTC screeding for underfloor heating and cooling systems alike
• Longfloor cementitious screed for quick drying and various depths
Rest assured, SSR Flow Screed will only use the correct flow screeding product for your property. This gives peace of mind to our customers across Kent, Surrey and Sussex, including the areas of Crawley, Brighton, Worthing, Maidstone, Ashford, Sevenoaks, Canterbury and Tunbridge Wells.
Anhydrite screed includes no cement in its makeup. It’s a recycled, eco-friendly product and features less shrinkage than traditional cement and sand screeds. Anhydrite flow screeding won’t curl at the edges, nor does it require any reinforcement. It’s also highly conductive, helping your underfloor heating to warm up and cool down more quickly.
Cement-based flow screeding is a simple way of creating a strong, sturdy and level sub-floor – ideal for carpets, laminates and hardwood alike. Cementitious screeds often set quicker than anhydrite, sometimes within a third of the time. You also won’t need a visit from your local screeding company later on to remove unwanted laitance.
From cement liquid screeding in Crawley, Worthing, Brighton or Sevenoaks to anhydrite flow screeding in Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford or Tunbridge Wells, we always perform the necessary flow screed preparation work for superior quality. Simply contact us for a quotation and to talk through your needs.